We're sorry to hear you're thinking of returning an item. Returns are hassle-free, but please make sure you read our returns instructions carefully.
I've Changed My Mind
No problem! Our no-quibble policy gives you 14 days to return your order from the day you receive it. Simply:
- Ensure the items are as new and are in their original packaging
- Include your order number so we can speedily locate your order
- Return the order using a 1st Class Tracked service to our address below.
Remember, the item is your responsibility while it's travelling to us, we always recommend using a 1st Class Tracked service. We aren't responsible for refunding your postage if you've changed your mind.
Once received, we'll refund your original payment method within 14 days. You'll receive an email to confirm your refund is processed.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for any personalised or made-to-order items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty or Damaged Items
We're sorry if you've received your order and something is damaged or faulty. Our teams check every order before leaving our warehouse; some things occasionally go wrong while out for delivery.
You'll need to inform us there's a problem within 7 days, and you'll have a further 7 days to return the order to us. We may not be able to consider orders over this time period. If your order is faulty or damaged, please complete the following steps:
- Take a photo of your order showing the faulty or damaged areas and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know whether you'd like us to replace or refund the item.
- Depending on your order, we may ask you to return it before we dispatch a new one. If this is the case, we'll cover the cost of your postage. Please return your order and include the order number to the address below.
- Email a copy of your postage receipt to email@example.com. Remember, the item is your responsibility while it's travelling to us, we always recommend using a 1st Class Tracked service.
- Once we've received your order back, we'll refund or replace it. Refunds can take up to 14 days and are returned to the original payment method. You'll receive an email to confirm your new items are on the way, or that a refund is processed.
Personalised Items and Items Made to Order
Orders containing personalised items and items made to order can only be returned if damaged or faulty.
A personalised order may contain printing, engraving or hand-painted items. This includes names, initials, messages, dates, places and anything else you've customised. If unsure, please see the product page or contact us before returning an order, as it may be rejected.
Our Returns Address
Unit 23 Glenmore Business Park, Colebrook Way, Andover, SP10 3GZ
Don't forget to include your order numbers and a brief reason for your return.