Thanks for considering Letteroom! We make ordering unique gifts simple, and our speedy delivery services will get your order to you, on time, and in excellent condition.
Delivery to the UK, including Scottish Highlands and Islands
We use Royal Mail for most of our orders, and our cut-off is 12pm. At our discretion we may use DPD on larger orders at no additional cost to you.
FREE Delivery - Spend £40 - Est. 3-5 Working Days
Free standard delivery using Royal Mail when you spend £40 or more. This service does not include tracking.
Express Delivery - Est. 1-2 Working Days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked service. Order before 12pm.
Royal Mail Saturday delivery via Tracked service. Order before 12pm Friday.
Royal Mail Sunday delivery via Tracked service. Order before 12pm Friday.
Ordering to Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man? Please allow an extra working day for delivery to these locations.
Tracked Delivery Services
We recommend our Express delivery service as this is a tracked service, including SMS and email from Royal Mail with you delivery date and time slot.
Some personalised gifts may take an extra couple of days while they're personalised in our lab. If you need your order urgently, please check with our customer services team for an estimated time for dispatch as this will affect how quickly your order arrives.
Important Order Information
We'll keep you in the loop with the progress of your order:
- When you complete a purchase on our website we'll send you an order confirmation to let you know we've received your order
- Once we've accepted your order and processed it for pickup by Royal Mail, you'll receive a dispatch confirmation to let you know it's on the way
- If we need to cancel your order or if you change your mind, you'll receive a cancellation confirmation.
Orders dispatched via Royal Mail usually fit through a letterbox and won't need a signature. For larger items, or where we use a courier, such as DPD, a signature may be required.
Please be aware of Bank Holiday Dates, we are closed over all bank holidays therefore your order will only be processed the next working day.
If we're awaiting more stock
We're a multi-website retailer, which means we sell our products on more than one website. Occasionally, we can run low on stock on some items. If this happens we'll let you know, you have a number of options:
- Wait for more stock to arrive, we'll get your order on the way as soon as we can
- Have a substitute item provided, these are always the same value of your original order
- Request a full refund, no quibble guarantee.