Personalised Iconic Pursuits Walnut Cufflinks
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- / per
- Made from: Sustainable fsc walnut wood
- Dimensions: 1.5cm diameter
Get it between -
Free Shipping over £40
Upgrade to Express Delivery for £1.99**exclusions apply
Thanks for considering Letteroom! We make ordering unique gifts simple, and our speedy delivery services will get your order to you, on time, and in excellent condition.
Delivery to the UK, including Scottish Highlands and Islands
We use Royal Mail for most of our orders, and our cut-off is 12pm. At our discretion we may use DPD on larger orders at no additional cost to you.
FREE Delivery - Spend £40 - Est. 3-5 Working Days
Free standard delivery using Royal Mail when you spend £40 or more. This service does not include tracking.
Express Delivery - Est. 1-2 Working Days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked service. Order before 12pm.
Royal Mail Saturday delivery via Tracked service. Order before 12pm Friday.
Royal Mail Sunday delivery via Tracked service. Order before 12pm Friday.
Ordering to Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man? Please allow an extra working day for delivery to these locations.
Tracked Delivery Services
We recommend our Express delivery service as this is a tracked service, including SMS and email from Royal Mail with you delivery date and time slot.
Some personalised gifts may take an extra couple of days while they're personalised in our lab. If you need your order urgently, please check with our customer services team for an estimated time for dispatch as this will affect how quickly your order arrives.
Important Order Information
We'll keep you in the loop with the progress of your order:
- When you complete a purchase on our website we'll send you an order confirmation to let you know we've received your order
- Once we've accepted your order and processed it for pickup by Royal Mail, you'll receive a dispatch confirmation to let you know it's on the way
- If we need to cancel your order or if you change your mind, you'll receive a cancellation confirmation.
Orders dispatched via Royal Mail usually fit through a letterbox and won't need a signature. For larger items, or where we use a courier, such as DPD, a signature may be required.
If we're awaiting more stock
We're a multi-website retailer, which means we sell our products on more than one website. Occasionally, we can run low on stock on some items. If this happens we'll let you know, you have a number of options:
- Wait for more stock to arrive, we'll get your order on the way as soon as we can
- Have a substitute item provided, these are always the same value of your original order
- Request a full refund, no quibble guarantee.
We're sorry to hear you're thinking of returning an item. Returns are hassle-free, but please make sure you read our returns instructions carefully.
I've Changed My Mind
No problem! Our no-quibble policy gives you 14 days to return your order from the day you receive it. Simply:
- Ensure the items are as new and are in their original packaging
- Include your order number so we can speedily locate your order
- Return the order using a 1st Class Tracked service to our address below.
Remember, the item is your responsibility while it's travelling to us, we always recommend using a 1st Class Tracked service. We aren't responsible for refunding your postage if you've changed your mind.
Once received, we'll refund your original payment method within 14 days. You'll receive an email to confirm your refund is processed.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for any personalised or made-to-order items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty or Damaged Items
We're sorry if you've received your order and something is damaged or faulty. Our teams check every order before leaving our warehouse; some things occasionally go wrong while out for delivery.
You'll need to inform us there's a problem within 7 days, and you'll have a further 7 days to return the order to us. We may not be able to consider orders over this time period. If your order is faulty or damaged, please complete the following steps:
- Take a photo of your order showing the faulty or damaged areas and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know whether you'd like us to replace or refund the item.
- Depending on your order, we may ask you to return it before we dispatch a new one. If this is the case, we'll cover the cost of your postage. Please return your order and include the order number to the address below.
- Email a copy of your postage receipt to email@example.com. Remember, the item is your responsibility while it's travelling to us, we always recommend using a 1st Class Tracked service.
- Once we've received your order back, we'll refund or replace it. Refunds can take up to 14 days and are returned to the original payment method. You'll receive an email to confirm your new items are on the way, or that a refund is processed.
Personalised Items and Items Made to Order
Orders containing personalised items and items made to order can only be returned if damaged or faulty.
A personalised order may contain printing, engraving or hand-painted items. This includes names, initials, messages, dates, places and anything else you've customised. If unsure, please see the product page or contact us before returning an order, as it may be rejected.
Our Returns Address
Unit 23 Glenmore Business Park, Colebrook Way, Andover, SP10 3GZ
Don't forget to include your order numbers and a brief reason for your return.