Bake your own biscuits and stamp them with our 'HOME MADE' or 'EAT ME' cookie stamper.
Try our very own, easy recipe!
250 g butter, 140 g caster sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 300 g plain flour, 1 egg yolk, 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC (gas mark 5).
2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies.
4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and your stamp with flour.
5. Separate dough into golf-ball-sized chunks. Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
6. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
8. Enjoy your homemade cookies :)
Rubber stamp with wooden handle.
8 x 11 cm